New to Whatsapp? Or do you have a new phone and you would like to know how to install Whatsapp Messenger on your brand new phone? Good news! This guide will show you exactly how you can download and install Whatsapp on iPhone and Android.
Whatsapp Download instructions
Whatsapp is available for a big number of devices. Currently, only iOS, Android, and Windows Phone systems are supported. Blackberry and Symbian aren’t supported anymore. Whatsapp can also be used on a Windows computer and a Mac.
Download Whatsapp for iPhone
Whatsapp is fully supported on iOS, but you need a device that is capable of running iOS6 or higher. The following devices are the minimum requirement to run Whatsapp: iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, and iPhone 4S.
So if your device is supported, follow these instructions to download and install Whatsapp on your phone.
- First, open the App Store on your phone;
- Next, tap the search button on the tab bar to open the search screen;
- Next, tap on the search field and enter “WhatsApp” in the field to start searching;
- Now, you will see a bunch of results appears on your screen. Tap on the first result to continue;
- Tap the “Get” button to start downloading Whatsapp.
That’s it! You now have Whatsapp installed on your mobile phone.